Benefits of Selling Your House for Cash
We Want to Buy Your Home for Cash!
We’re experts in buying homes for cash in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC areas. But, some of the homeowners we work with are nervous to sell their homes so quickly—and we understand their hesitancy.
But, working with a cash home buyer can provide many benefits that putting your home on the open market cannot provide. We’ve outlined some of these benefits below for your convenience.
Why Sell Your Home for Cash?
- You get paid fast – You’ll receive cash for your home within two weeks of closing.
- We pay your closing costs – When selling your home, you could endure thousands of dollars in closing costs. On an average sale, you can expect to pay anywhere between 5 – 8 percent of the purchasing price of your home. When we buy your home for cash, we’ll pay these costs for you!
- We pay cash for your home–When selling your home for cash you eliminate the need for bank loans to be approved or waiting on financers to receive your money. We’ll give you cold, hard cash.
- No banks are needed – Since we pay cash for homes, there’s no need to wait for financing approval from a bank.
- We handle our own offers in-house – We don’t work with any third party companies when it comes to developing our offer for your home. We handle our own valuations, so you can expect to receive a cash offer for exactly what we evaluate your home to be worth.
- We’ll buy your house no matter what your reason – Selling your house is your decision, and we understand homeowners in the DMV area may choose to sell their homes for a variety of reasons. No matter what your situation, you can call TD Real Estate to buy your home for cash.
- No realtors are needed – We’ll save you your 6 percent commission payments by not hiring any realtors, meaning you receive more cash for your home!
- You keep 100% of the payment – Our payments are yours to keep. Don’t worry about paying banks, realtors, or contractors for home repairs.
- We are local (headquartered in Rockville, Maryland) – We pride ourselves on helping homeowners in the DMV area sell their homes fast and fair. Families in the Mid-Atlantic—including Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia—are not exempt from the same financial struggles and hardships others across the country experience. We’re here to help our neighbors, including you!
- We have over 20 years of experience buying houses for cash
- We are family owned – My brother and I started this business to help others—one family helping another.
- No house repairs are needed – We buy houses AS IS, so you don’t have to hire a contractor to repair any interior or exterior damage to your home.
- We’ll buy your house for cash, as is – Holes in the walls? No problem! Need to replace your gutters? Not an issue! We buy your property as is and don’t expect any repairs or cleanup from you.
- Quick closing process available (within a week!) – If you need to sell your home in a pinch, call TD Real Estate Development. We can close within a week of contacting us, so you can avoid damaging your credit and get cash when you need it most. You can receive your cash in just a week after closing!
- We’ll buy your house no matter what its condition– Old or new, we’ll buy your house as is, no matter what its condition. Don’t stress about repainting walls to cover up scratches or peeling paint—or fixing any other damage for that matter!
- You deal with a real person—not some 800 number – We’re a family owned and operated real estate company located in Rockville, Maryland. We pride ourselves on being fast, fair, and local. You’ll never deal with an 800 number or a customer service rep in another state. We’re here to work with you through every step of the selling process.
Contact a Consultant Today
You can sit back and relax. Let us handle your selling process in its entirety. If you own a residential property in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC that you are planning to sell, get in touch with TD Real Estate Development and see how seamlessly we can buy your house.
To receive a free, no-obligation quote, contact us using the contact form on the left, or call TD Real Estate Development to speak with a professional consultant.